Wednesday, October 13, 2010

99 days to Vegas

Okay, that number is not accurate, but I don't want to share everything publicly.

We are taking a well-deserved vacation and decided Vegas would be the spot.  It will be near our 9th anniversary and we are very much looking forward to our getaway.  Honestly I wanted somewhere tropical where I could relax on a beach, get a tan, and feel pampered- but that option was much too pricey.  Plus timing did not work in our favor.

But we loved Vegas when we went 5 years ago, so we will revisit it.  The first time we went, Joe was going to Iraq the first time and we lived it up.  It was one of the most fun times of my life because we spent almost a week together doing almost everything on a whim.  And isn't it fitting that near the beginning of his military career we went there and now that it is near the end we go again?

Give us some ideas!  We want to do one really nice dinner and one nice show.  I've seen a Cirque show before and ideally we could go see one this time as Joe has never seen one.  The Bellagio has nice restaurants but I'd like suggestions for all!

Does anyone know the place where you can get discounted tickets on the day of the shows?  My dad told me about a place they always have discounted tickets for a show later on that day.  Ideally we do not have to spend $150/ticket on a Cirque du Soleil show- but unless I can find good discount sites will I even have another option.

I'd love suggestions on where to go, what to do, etc to give us options!

No comments:

Post a Comment