Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sienna updates

Sienna has grown so much over the past month!  She is finding new places she can jump and we are looking forward to having the toilet training kit arrive.  I like to walk around the house barefoot, but when I step into the bathroom it's like walking on the beach.  Everyday I need to sweep or vacuum!

I can't wait to train her to use the toilet and we are confident she'll learn to use it fairly easily.  In the meantime, we have put her litter box on top of the toilet so she understands to go up there.

She went to her first vet appointment with few hassles.  She did touch the doctor's sterilizing liquid and was not pleased when the doctor washed out her mouth, haha.  The next appointment will include shots (eek!)

She's an eating, playing machine!  We're still working on behavior training, but when she's being good she's SO CUTE.

I bathe her a couple times a week so she gets used to water- but she now enjoys jumping into the tub or sink and drink any dripping water.  Or just hang out in there.

She took a trip to the Cape with me to visit my parents.  She loves the big house- compared to our apartment.

That's about it.  Here are some photos: old and new.

8 weeks old

10 weeks old


 13 weeks old:
 where's the kitty?

 haha


We love her so much and look forward to what she'll be like as she gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment